Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Osbournes are great people:)

On the Sharon Osbourne Show

Marilyn Manson: I brought a painting that’s kind of mellow. Someone told me my paintings were all to dark so I painted a flower. He said why don’t you paint a flower so I painted a flower. This is the one Jack wanted to get for you so I brought it for you.


Sharon Osbourne: Where is it?

Marilyn Manson: It’s here, it’s the big thing shaped like a painting. It’s called the grey daisy.

Sharon Osbourne: And you gave me a painting for my birthday.

Marilyn Manson: Yeah, it was to thank you for the phone sex

Sharon Osbourne: Why do you keep talking about the phone sex!

Kelly Osbourne: What phone sex?

Marilyn Manson: I called at 2 in the morning and she started talking dirty to me.

Kelly Osbourne: Mom!

Sharon Osbourne: I happened to be on medication at that time. I happened to be on meadication and I thought it was your father.

Marilyn Manson: Fair enough.

On The Osbournes Show:


Ozzy Osbourne: Jack I don't care if your gay I went on tour with elton john! All I want to do is watch the fucking bread channel!

Kelly writing her Christmas note to Santa Claus

Santa I have been a good girl this year so please get the the f**k out of here.

:)

No comments: