Thursday, February 14, 2008

Total Defence Day was,entertaining
Yes well,since Xin Yi and I spent the whole time during firedrill thingy throwing grass at each other
Then whatsherface said stop playing with the grass

Well since the grass has become dead when you pluck it,it means that you can't call it grass anymore
Dead grasses are hay
The kind horses eat
English is a complex language woman
And it's not being helped by those jargon terms

I got a distinction for literature:)
It was 18/25
And,I seemed to have improved on maths as well
A 13/20 is'nt so bad:)
Studying for tests is much worse than the time Star Trek was cancelled

I'm looking through my sister's music library for something good to listen to
I never save the music I listen to
And there's nothing much of interest

I still label myself as normal
The world needs more normal people
It's so unnatural
Shakespere said everyone wants to be remarkable

Well,I admit,so do I
Remarkable in the good way:)
I'm going to set up the largest conservation project ever known to humankind

:)

No comments: