Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Who do I like?
Yeah,go count the letters
Do you think i'm honestly that dumb,to make myself obvious.
No,i'm not

Now that i've vented my anger (which is one of the reasons blogs are for,so don't get mad)
I can speak normally again:D

Since school was dismissed early,
I got home,and watched Heroes episode 3 again:D
Then as usual,I watched Oprah
And then I went to take a nap
Untill 6.35
And then I woke up and watched some thingy on animal planet
And then now i'm here:D

I just turned on some contraption called StickyKeys
What on earth's StickyKeys
I don't know

Piglet: Pooh?
Pooh:Yes piglet?
Piglet:Oh nothing,I just wanted to be sure of you

How undyingly sweet was that:)
I watched "Baby Tv" the other day on the preview channel,I must admit
It was surprisingly good:)
The relaxing visuals were relaxing:D

I have never thought of myself as wierd,no
I think the world is wierd,not me
We should all think that way,then we'd all be different,and the world would be a nicer place

I mean,look at King Diamond
He might be off his rocker and shocking with his antics
But he's true to himself

And should'nt we all love and forgive the devil,because that's what god did
And that's why god never killed the devil,although he could have

I AM NOT SATANIC!
Really,stop making metel a scapegoat
That is so mean

No comments: