Friday, February 29, 2008

Maybe,maybe
I know how I feel about my results
I'm satisfied with my marks,but I know I could have done better
:)
I can improve,but that's provided I don't dwell on failure
Failure is the mother of success:)

Literature today was fun:)
We had to write this short note on what made us happy
Miss Ng walked past and looked at what I was writing,She said it was very philosophical:)
I said being happy made me happy:)
The teacher said we could write or draw whatever we wanted on the paper,so I underlined and drew so many smiley faces on the paper:)

The she asked us to write what made us scared so I wrote this paragraphs of how much I don't like cockroaches
*shudder*

The underneath of my table is surprisingly clean:)
I did'nt dump everything inside
I even have a picture!:D




I have found out that the idiot whom I am forced to be siblings with has been reading me blog
Which means,that I get to change the address:)
I miss blue and gloomy,and come over to the grass
But change is good:)
I hope the people can find me
Or else I might feel quite lonely:(

I have two more random pictures of grass
I like grass:)






The history chanel has the Countdown to Armaggedon
So I guess I should be leaving
:)

No comments: