Tuesday, August 12, 2008

As you can see, or hear, I have changed my blog song
Again..:(
But since its going to be Halloween very very soon,

I thought I would just change it
This is the version by Marilyn Manson:)

English paper today was good
I would not want to seem overconfident
So I will say it was good:)
There was no summary, lucky for me
I am terrible at summarising anything
D:


It was geography that I did not like
D:
I came into class to find the tables and chairs oddly arranged
Then I remembered I forgot my calculator
And so did Emmy

So then we went to Miro's class to ask for one
But they needed it for their chemistry paper
Then we borrowed it from the kind Sec 4 people
So then blah blah blah and the geography paper was thrown unceremoniously onto my table by a very inconsiderate Niveetha
D:

The MCQ Part was okay
But the Structured Essay Part was..
HORRIBLE
I remember what I wrote, very clearly

Question: Name the 7 processes of farming
Me: *writes*"1.Sowing, the planting of the seed"
"2.Transferring, the taking of the rice plant and planting it somewhere else"
"3.Cutting, the cutting of the rice plant to harvest it"
"4.Thrashing, the removal of the rice husk from the rice grain"
"5.Packaging, the packaging of the rice grains for export"
"6.Exporting, the sending of the rice grains to another country"
"7.Buying, the buying of the rice by the consumer"

I am such a dumdum
D:
But I only studied the Shifting Cultivation process in detail, not the Wet Rice Cultivation
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:

Well at least the rest of the questions were alright..
BUT THEY WERE NOT

But at least
This were the only truely problematic question
Maybe they would be nice, because what I wrote was true

Quite true
Of the rice seeds, not me
Oh well, Tamil tomorrow...boo
And Literature..yay:)
:)

No comments: