Monday, August 25, 2008

My spirits have been better today :D
Two more marks were added to my tamil paper so now I passed:)

Geography was not bad, so that was okay for me
And well, I got a B3 for literature

And what makes me simple-minded is that I was getting pissed and hoping to kill the teacher
Because it was 1 mark to a distinction
D:


Still, I am happy
Because I did better than who I wanted to do better than for literature

And we cannot get back our English paper because Mr Poon has to go away for personal problems
Of course I am sad for him for his personal problems:(
But I really want my english paper back
D:


PBL Awareness Activity has been settled
It is to give out pens to passers-by
So I will be giving out pens with the PBL group
:O

And, before I end this post ...




Courtesy of Adelia
:)

No comments: