Friday, August 15, 2008

What Lion from the Lion King are you
Simba
Simba
brave, daring, and adventuring, you laugh at the face of danger hahaha! sometimes that all gets you into trouble

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com



I have'nt taken quizzes for a long long time
So now I did, that's good
It was not a very good day today
I think I can forget my A1 for literature
I did poorly for my Class Test

I did'nt like my results at all
But, what is done is done
And I cannot possibly redo my common test
So, I'll just hope for the best
I think I'm getting worse and worse in studies
I really don't want to, really

We had the tamil oral today
On such short notice
I think, it was horrible
I stuttered so many times

The question was "Is learning tamil necessary"
And I'll just type in tamil over here
I said,
தமிழ் கற்பது முக்கியம் இல்லை. ஆனால், அது அவசியமாக இருப்பதாக நம்முடை அரசாங்கம் கருதுகிறதால் நாம் அதை கற்கவேண்டும்.
Which basically means "Learning tamil is not necessary. But, because the government thinks of it at necessary, we are forced to learn it."


I lost count of the number of english words I used
I would have preffered Mr Muthi as an examiner
Because he has been teaching me for two years
And he is bound to know how dreadful I am
Thus he would go easier on me
But if I said that that learning tamil was not necessary to him
He would have strangled me right there and then


And D&T paper was fine
The isometric drawings were not that good
But I can pass
I feel stupid now
Really, I do

But instead i'm thinking of some other stuff
Nuggets keeps hitting my door
Because when I switch on the aircon and close the door
The cool air from inside diffuses into the warm air outside through the bottom of the door
And Nuggets likes the cool air so he sleeps outside at the foot of my bedroom door


And when he moves sometimes he hits it
And I hear a thump
There he goes again
I shall continue cross-stitching now
I don't think i'm quite that happy nowadays, honestly

No comments: