Sunday, August 3, 2008

Singfest
The biggest music event in Southeast Asia
I LOVED IT
I really did, I cannot express it
At all, i'm just so happy right now

While Emmy and I were witing for Adlina,
I saw Bryan from West Grand Boulevard, and he grew his hair
So he was hot:D
After finding a place to watch near the place
Jamie Scott was performing
It was the first time I had heard him
But I thought he was good:)

Then it was One Republic
It was'nt only me, even Adlina agreed that all their songs sounded the same
Then there was PANIC AT THE DISCO
HOLY SHIT
I died
It was..it was...AWESOME

The most adorable band!!
THEY WERE BREATHING IN THE SAME AIR WE WERE BREATHING IN
But really, Panic at the Disco, Awesome stuff
Then there was Jason Mraz
He is the cutest person i've seen
He is ridiculously creative

The only song i knew of his was Geek in the Pink
But I liked alot of them and I cannot stop singing I'm Yours
But I think Jason Mraz is very good
"Don't let your mind get in the way of you having a good time"
I shall follow that motto from now on
I do sometimes, but I will more now
:)


And whistle guy..HE LIVES!
I love singfest
I'm saving up for the next one
I LOVE SINGFEST

No comments: