Friday, August 15, 2008

I feel unholy, so, Caution: Femmeslash

Who's the fag?

"Liz,You're blushing again."

"You're such a fag."

"Who's the fag? Me?", Hayley pinned me down on the floor. Shit.

"Get off of me!"

"Tell me who's the fag, and I'll let you go."

Her brown eyes burned into mine, searching me.

"Ok fine, I'm the fag", Hayley seemed to pull the words out of my mouth. She smiled, happy that she got what she wanted. But she still did'nt let go. In fact, that bitch tightened her grip.

"You suck."

The reply I got only made my insides squirm. She kissed me with a vengence, attacking my lips and making my brain freeze. She brought my hands under my back, still keeping a tight grip on my wrists. Her body was on mine pressing me down tight to the ground, pulling me down with her as she went further and further.

"Get a room." I heard someone say. We pulled apart. Hayley blushed and got up. I had never seen her blush, but that thought just turned me on so much. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the reception, but there was no one at the counter.

"Take your pick, baby." She blushed a deeper red, and we both giggled. I grabbed the keys to a first class suite.


-end-

No comments: