Thursday, August 7, 2008

Everybody has gone out:(
But me:(
I'm at home, alone:(
So I shall study, force myself to study
Its so saddening

Mother is coming back soon, I'll probably drag her somewhere
Since I have nothing to do
I got accepted in Calafare
I received the email, then I told them when I could come down for filming
But they haven't called me so I'm still waiting
D:

Mass dance was good
The played the song "Low":D
Which Dini predicted they would play, and they did
Yay Dini:D

The performance today was funny:D
I kept swaying the wrong way
I was concentrating on my Angklungs D:
The Bass B, the Bass F, the Bass F#, the F, and the High C
And I played stuffs wrongly at the end on Kuda Hitam
I played the Bass B at the wrong place D:

And I swear I will never tie two ponytails again
My hair looks horrible with two ponytails
D:
Next time I go on stage, I will wear a paper bag over my head
I have absolutely no idea why people keep laughing when I say that
It's not funny! :(

I have low self esteem:(
And a swollen left arm, I've never had a swollen left arm before :o
I wonder, I haven't changed my attitude about being a Singaporean

Don't get me wrong, its ok here
It's just that I don't like it here
Maybe someday, I'll run off somewhere else

Anyways, I should go study now
So I won't do badly for common tests
But I'm afraid it's terribly boring to study when you're alone
But if I study with others, I cannot concentrate
So I'm alone
Not studying, yet
I will study soon
:)

No comments: