Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have no idea what to talk about first
I aways end up like that
So I shall go according to what happened first, to what happened last:)
So first I shall talk about D&T lesson
I am not good with technology:(
Not good with technology at all:(


I was terrible with the machines
So while Niveetha did the cutting, I sandpapered:)
And then English lesson next
Mr Poon gave us our holiday assignment
A composition, on the topic A False Accusation

So we were drafting out of compositions
And my mind was left free to wander
In ever Essay exercise Mr Poon always gives us horribly modern topics
There was on on a boy being late for school, and there was one about a day at the beach, and there was one about taking a physics exam
So as you can see, the topics are very restrained

And writing about current affairs is the very last thing I want to do
Normally, or should I say always
My compositions revolve around 13th to 17th Century Europe
So when I was given freedom, and a chance to use that time frame, I was quite glad
So I decided I would base my composition on the plot of Macbeth, and also Hell on Earth-Chapter 2
Which means, that I wil have to have authentic 15th Century diaogues, and titles

When Mr Poon came over to see what I was doing
He did say, its very good if I can really do it
But he also said it will be very hard to do so
And that it was a very ambitious idea
I do know i'm ambitious:)
And I have a week, so I have time to write:)

And today Mr Muthi did'nt come
So there was no tamil lesson
So we were in the library instead, where I did better on my 15th Century speaking skills
Although I was saddened by the fact that the only trace of Macbeth or Shakespeare was a book entitled "Six Shakespeare Stories" and another book entitled "Six More Shakespeare Stories"
And Keerthana and Nivethitha and Menakah and Rukshana were watching a Nicole Kidman movie

And during Angklung we spent the whole day revising "The Sound of Music"
Which was sad because I only have about 5 notes to play in that song
And so did Adlina
For the rest I was just staring at the OHP screen and shaking leg
And GerGer saw that I was bored, so she took an A# for me
And then I was'nt that bored anymore:)
Thank you GerGer:D
For helping me take the Angklung and also making my hair (as Adlina says) funky:)

:)

No comments: