Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HELLO
:D
I have alot to tell about
But I don't know where and when to start
So i'll take the simplest apporach
And go from what happened first:)
YAY

Yesterday we changed our Angklung numbers
So we are all playing different angklungs now
I miss my base B:(
Now I have a base A

D:

Then I went home, and because the common tests are over the work load is lesser
So I could play super mario brothers
You could play super mario brothers too
Just go here http://www.iplaygames2.com/play_game/20.html
I went all the way to the end, after defeating the dragon monster thingy:D
Then there came credits

We did Pantsula today:D
During music lessons
It was so much fun! :D
Pantsula is a South African dance
It started when miners used to make rhythms with their heavy gumboots

They were made to work by the white people
And while they worked they could not talk
S0 they conversed via rythem instead
Then it evolved, and this is the modern version:)

I took the train today with Adelia and Xin Yi
And Xin Yi and I are immature enough to play that crazy game
Yes, it was invented last year, when we were in math remedial together
Then as we walked to the MRT Station we would play it
Things like
"Who touches the grass first" and "Who can touch the lamp post first":D

The I came home and was sleeping untill about 8
Then i woke up, bathed
Yes, I was sleeping in my school uniform
then now i'm here and going to sleep in another 15 minutes
I sleep too much D:

:D (Finally the smiley is back:) )

No comments: