Saturday, August 16, 2008

Once, again
I'm wondering what I want to be when I grow older
And I don't have the answer
I want to accomplish so many things!

I know, I know
Every young thingummywat must start somewhere

I want to write books, and direct plays, and perform, and be heard, and the strangest thing of all
Is that I want to be a zookeeper
People laugh when I say that but its very true
1. I love animals
2. I love public speaking
3. I love meeting new people
4. The outdoors is a nice place

And on friday Pranjali showed me her sec 3 biology textbook
I won't mind taking biology
In fact I would love to take biology
And if I were to choose between taking physics and chemistry, I would take chemistry

Anyways, i've picked up a new hobby
Beading:)
You just take a some beads and some string and it becomes a fish, or a flower

But everthing I make looks like grapes
D:
I will get better, I know I will:)
:)

No comments: