Thursday, August 7, 2008

Xue Ling tagged me to do this. Thank you Xue Ling:) DONT TAG ME ANYMORE QUIZZES ABOVE 20 QUESTIONS D:

02. Do you ever turn you cell phone off?
I do. Many times.


03. What happened at 10.00am today?
Sleeping in tamil class:)


04. When did you last cry?
Today morning I teared up. But then I was ok in seconds.


05. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I have no idea

06. What do you want in your life right now?
For all the technology in the world to just disappear.

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Unbrella ella ella ella eh eh eh eh:)

08. What is your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Pillow, and blanket.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
YOU PERVERT!!!!!!


10. What is the nicest text in your inbox say?
I'm too lazy to reach for the phone:(


11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
I don't know, I've never had one.


12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope, actually, yes. Ger lent me the rubber bands to tie my hair.


13. What was the last movie you caught?
Kungfu Panda:D


14. What are you proud of?
I don't know. My English Literature knowledge, I boast about it lots:)


15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
It's Syahirah asking to borrow a sari for Racial Harmony Day


16. If you have a chance to migrate where will you migrate to?
England

17. Do you have any nicknames?
NISHAN:D simple...easy to remember:)


18. What does your last received text message say?Who was it from?
Its from Adlina telling me how to go to the MRT Station.


19. What time did you sleep on your bed last night?
10:D

20. Are you currently happy?
After doing this I am a bit:)

21. Who gives you best advice?
Surprisingly, its Menakah

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No, put it on home economics practice cookies:)


23. Who did you talk to on phone last night?
Nobody. See! SEE~~~~! No one calls me D:


24. Is anything bugging you right now?
My hair


25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
ANGKLUNG :D I shall describe it. We were playing Kuda Hitam (Black Horse) and then the Kulintang people kept having to repeat it, and Dian was trying to get our attention with the long golden wavy thing. And then Ger,Adlina and Afiqah were dancing:) Emmy had that dramatic ending which she did too, AWESOME:D


26. Do you wear toe socks?
Nope, no toe socks


27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Keerthana:(


28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
GERARD WAY GOT MARRIED!!!! WHAT IMPROPRIETY IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


29. What annoys you most in a person?
When the person thinks they are better at doing things than me


30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Let me think...


31. Have you ever done cocaine?
I am drug free:)


32. What is the colour of your room?
White:)


33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Yes, you could bribe anyone with that money


34. Do you believe in the saying “talk is cheap”?
No, talking is vital.


35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Nuggets


36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Yesterday, Alyssa has'nt seen me for years D:


37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
No


I did those a long long time ago, so lets just say I aged 1 month in a couple of minutes:)

38. Do you have a life?
No:D Neither does Ger, we are no life panda buddies:D


39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt?
Yes..:(


40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
It's such a good song:D


41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
God


42. Last time you smiled?
Now


43. Have you changed this year?
I'm always changing, but I always remain Nishan. I don't know how I do that. Just my accent, it changes, all the time.

44. What are you listening right now?
Geek in the Pink:)


45. Are you talking to someone when you are doing this?
No


46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Both, I'm always falling down and knocking things over:D


47. Is there a quote you live by?
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out:)


48. Do you want someone you cant have?
I have no idea


49. Have you ever played an instrument?
I play the Keyboards


50. What was the worst idea you have had in this week?
I'm locked up, in a box, with no freedom. But I know i'm not now.


51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Sleeping:)


52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Nonexistant sounds fine


53. What song best describe your love life?
Uh....well since i'm listening to it, maybe its Geek in the Pink


54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I'm terrible at secrets.


55. Who always make you laugh?
Adelia:D And Xue Ling being her crazy self.


56. Do you speak other languages other than English?
Tamil

57. Favourite website?
Youtube I think:)

58. What your middle name?
No middle name:(

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
I dont know:(


60. What do you think you are like?
Special:D

61. Who will you choose to die with?
I'm not dying yet, I can still decide

62. Where have you been today?
School:)

63. What game do you play often?
Runescape

64. Who are you missing right now?
No one, i'm fine here.

65. Have you ever skipped school.
I only skipped it when I was sick:)

66. What are you doing right now?
Blogging.


67. Which primary school are you from?
West Grove Primary School


68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Blue, Silver, and Transparent

69. What emotion you like to show?
Happiness


70. What is your life to you?
Very colourful:)


71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Wonder


72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
I did'nt log in today....


73. Who you admire most?
Charlieissocoollike


74. Which month are you born in?
June

75. How are you feeling right now?
Annoyed that the sister is back

76. What is the time now?
2 pm


77. Where are you now?
In front of the computer.


78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Red,and maybe blue, but nowadays the hair dye keeps fading:(


79. What is the highest alcoholic percentage you have had consume?
I have no idea,


80. What do you do when you are moody?
I have no idea


81. At which age you wish to get marry?
20-23

82. Do you hate going school?
No, not at all, unless i'm tired.

83. Do you think you have enough confident?
I think,I do:)

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself


85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
There can be rainbows even without rain:D You just need a prism and white light source.


86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
To acheive all my dreams

87. What is your goal for this year?
Do whatever I want to do,

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
I've never felt love, so I don't know.


89. What feeling do you love most?
When I acheive good marks


90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes, definitely


91. What feeling you hate the most?
Regret.


92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Maybe


93. Do you believe in god?
Yes, but god's not here today father.

94. Who cares for you most?
Nice people who are my friends

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The stuff I want to do before I die

96. What will you bring when you fight?
I don't fight, I scold.


97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Lots of things.


98. What would you feel that everyone no longer cares for you?
I care for myself, and there is always someone out there who cares about me.


99. What if your stead two-timed you?
Find another man, like Lady Macbeth should

100.What do you want now?
To rainbowfy this post:D

Which I have done now:)

No comments: