Friday, August 22, 2008

Look at this
Sad post, happy post, sad post, happy post
I have bipolar disorders
But I think that I deserve to be sad some times,
Everybody does
But I don't enjoy it, so I won't be

I have tons to talk about though
We had the Geography Field Trip today:)
Me, and Shasha and Wan Teng
And others from other classes
The goats farm, and the hydroponics farm

I swear
Goats are incredibly cute

They're so sweet!
We shared a packet of hay, and we got to feed them
And some of the goats were just climbing on the bars for the food
And it was kind of them to stand still so I could pet and stroke their heads

I named the goat I liked best "Goatee"
Because fluffy seems too normal
I,
Want

To
Be
A
Goat
Whisperer

MOO
I mean BAA
Okay, never mind
It was so funny because a few times a goat would poke me on my waist with her nose
HOW CUTE IS THAT
And I would give her food
Because I'm kind:)

And then we were on the bus, and I was sleeping
Until we reached the hydroponics place
Then we were shown vegetables
That were grown in the greenhouses

Then they gave us vegetables to take home
And Hazwani and me were buying essential oils, while the some others were buying peppermint crystals and plants and such

I got euclyptus now, I hope it helps with the fact that I sneeze TOO MUCH
D:

Speaking of the surrounding world
I went home a different way today
Walked near the terrace houses

When we are older, Ger and Me are going to be roommates
Then we will live in a house like that
:D


Then I saw a bird!
It did not look like a sparrow, and of course it was not a pigeon
it was a very pretty bird:)
And also, yesterday 2G1 went to Labrador Park
To do our CIP

Picking up rubbish

We got to go around the entire park
And then we saw a tunnel leading into the rock
I need someone, as reckless as me, to follow me into that tunnel
It's right at the place where hundreds of people were killed by the Japanese in World War II

Which makes it even more important to me to go in, and look around it

Including the funny tunnels,
Labrador Park is really a very pretty place
NISHAN ADVERTISES LABRADOR PARK

But really, it is:)
:)

No comments: