Friday, August 8, 2008

This post is dedicated to Blue Adelia/ Adelie/ Awesome/ Blame Guy/ Sitting Partner/ Adeli, Adeli-er, Adeli-est

The sitting partner who has to tolerate my nonstop endless chatter every day
And when i'm not talking, I will be stuffing notes that say nothing but "Hello Adelia" into your pencil case, and sticking them on your bag with double sided tape
Thank you for letting me borrow your chip and dale mirror:D
And the person who has to put up with me and my clumsiness
I shall write whatever you said in your notes down here:D

Do you want a cookie?
-Theodore

Hello nishan:D

Hello holmie, what's up man

Toaster Waffles

Hello Nishan:)

Hello Nishan, ramalama bang bang. Here's a pleasent surprise.

Whataboutadam <3s Nishan

Gerard Way was here

Hello Nishan:D

Jason Mraz was here:D

Whataboutadam?

Hello NISHAN

Everybody's going to love today, love today, love today

Panic! @ the disco was here

GeekinthePink says hi

Yo man:D

Well let the geek in the pink take a stab at it

This is why Adelia is awesome
But she is leaving next year for NJC
D:
But I will send you notes via the mail untill the postman scolds me:D
YAY :)

No comments: