Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I did'nt get what I wanted to get for Maths
Instead I got what I thought, and knew I would get
And i'm not happy at all
Yes, I failed

I thought I would manage a 20 at least, it's a pass
But I did'nt
And science did'nt exactly get me happier
In fact all it did was make me feel even worse

I don't understand
How come some teachers give out papers earlier than others
I don't understand it at all
And because of that, I hate all the teachers now
And I hate myself more than ever

But one thing though, I am not telling you what
But I should feel happier
But i'm really dreading the month of September
And i'm dreading the coming two days
Thursday and Friday
And on Saturday and Sunday, i'll feel lonely as usual

I'm going off now
Because i'm brooding over alot of things

No comments: