Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's raining
And i'm bored:(
I did all my overdue tamil homework
And i'm doing maths upside down on my bed
I forgot to bring home emath1 so i'm doing it on fullscap paper:)

I'm taking a break from the rainbows for awhile

Rainbows are good :)
Because my brain is so overloaded with information
I want to go to sleep now:(
But Maths must be concentrated on


I have been spending too much time a bed, wrapped in the blanket and drinking orange juice
Because its so cold
And i'm sick:(
But, its nice to be sick sometimes
Because when you're sick, your parents do everything for you
Yes, I know i'm spoiled


Wan Teng and Siti were making me finish all my rice the other day
As in, ever single grain of rice on my plate
But i'm so used to leaving at least 2 spoons of rice on it
I have no idea why, I just feel that those are the nasty bits of food, but its exactly the same as the rest
Still, I did not enjoy eating them


Anyways, its about a week left till September
And I remain firm I won't enjoy September much
Maybe October will be better
With the China exchange trip and all
Oh well
I feel as though it's 2007 all over again

And then I'm going to miss 2G1
The amount of people gone this year, Varuni, and Manju
And next year its going to be Adelia, Geraldine, and Reshma and some others
I still remember what Emmy said to me last year
I told her that Secondary school was supposed to be the best time of our studying lives, and one quarter of it was gone
And she told me that if I kept hanging on to that 1 quarter, I won't have time for the other 3 Quarters

:(

No comments: