Monday, August 18, 2008

I feel...trashed
I have been incredibly....bitchy today
I feel trashed
Sad enough, my fever has come back
The type of, body gets hot, hands and feet gets cold
And I feel really cold

I remember telling Adelia about my red-blood cell stuffs today
Thelassmia
No, its not iron-deficiency anemia because I have enough iron

I just don't have enough red blood cells
It's inherited
And its mild-alpha, so I don't need tranfusions etc etc

I dislike champange grapes
When you take them out of the box, it feels like insects coming out of your skin
And then I have no idea how i'm supposed to eat this genetically modified nonsense
Adelia says she eats them with a spoon
One thing though, they are not designed for messy eaters like me

When I pull the grapes out they fall all over the place
So that is very sad

I am depressed:(
The amount of grapes being wasted is huge
Oh god, another grape just fell

And I don't understand the point of such grapes at all
1. You cannot eat them properly
2. They are hard to eat
3. They fall here and there
I think
The person that invented these things
Is just doing it
Cause he can


Tamil oral marks were fine
Better than I expected:)
That's good

Mr Muthi was making fun of my tamil today
Again...
It's not scolding, not at all
Mr Muthi just enjoys making fun of my tamil
He tried to make me say a tongue twister!
Some ulu banana skin was on the road and an old man slipped and fell thing

For example, "ழ" is pronounced as RA
But I keep saying it as "RLA"
Then Mr Muthi went on doing a wierdo British accent
And then I realised he was imitating me
This is just another day in tamil class no?

Nothing more to say
The post downstairs,
I'm going to delete it
Oh well, then i'll sleep
Because i'm terribly tired

And I think maybe i'll undo some of my bitchiness tomorrow
And be a bit nicer

No comments: