Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm in class now:)
Darshini is also here, and she's taking a nap
Adelia has left for tuition
I'm doing absoulutely nothing
Well, except for playing Super Mario Brothers
Stupid mushrooms keep attacking Mario
D:


As you can see I have changed my blog title,
It is no longer Turn on, Tune in, Drop out:)
It is now Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly:)
I'm on super mario level 5 now
It is so difficult, and the muchrooms are now throwing things at me
D:

I have no life, I know
But it is fun to have no life:D
Darsheni is sleeping :O
I have to do english homework
And I have to do math homework
And I have to do tamil homework
But i'm playing Super Mario


I really really want a Wii of my own, badly
D:
I used to have a playstation, but it was sold:(
So now I want a Wii
Adelia has a Wii
But i don't have a Wii:(

D:

No comments: