Monday, August 25, 2008

OHHHH
^ I wrote that to answeuhiyjgkdr6
Niveetha typed anyhowD:

I wrote that to answer Awesome(ego)

I AM HAPPY
Very happy:)
So happy, I could eat a horse!!
Even though I'm not hungry...:(
Music assessment later
I have to dance pantsula with Niveetha the dance partner

Yes, I got good English marks
I got an 86.7%
So I won't cry
I'm not going to cry

Of course I won't cry
I love my English Marks:)

People thought I was crying today
Because my eyes are very big and watery today

It's because I walked to school the terrace houses way
And of course, I've been happy and very bright since yesterday

And when I'm happy and bright, my eyes are watery:)

But I'm not crying
Because I did better that the show off I was telling you about
No, she's not a mean person, she just wants to make it look as though she's very good at english
And I turn out to do better than her for both English and Literature, so i'm happy
I sound so mean:(


So now I've gotten my common test results
And the paper is on my table
It's a very pretty paper, except for the dash under the maths
But I love my marks, I wouldn't exchange them for any other I think
Unless someone got the same as me, and passed maths

But, seeing the Sec4s going for their prelims is a bit scary
Because 2 years later, it's going to be me:(
But, I'm not really scared much yet

There's 2 years to go:)

And the blue, and now purple, tag board is bak:D
And it's filled with foul language because I turned off the filtering
And Adelia and I were testing it
And you can use foul words on it now:)

Since I'm helping out for the P6 open house
I have to bring home 2 IQ games and play them till I'm an expert

There's one where I have to distangle the metal pieces
And another about some turtle things

Then I've got to come down and help the primary school students:)

:)

No comments: