Tuesday, August 12, 2008

If you see Ger's blog, her archive will look something like this

  • National Day
  • Study
  • Panda
  • Tired
  • Outing


And if you click on Panda, it wil lead you to this page
http://take-those-wheels.blogspot.com/2008/08/panda.html
And on that page, Ger had said,

I realised that Nishan Panda had no life.
and took pictures of me.
Candid):
Oh boo.
She even took videos.
Without me knowing.
So apparently, i was talking crap and she was recording it):
Oh well.
But she is damn funny:DD
I will end off this post with pictures(:

So now I dedicate this post to Ger
Because Ger is awesome, and also because i've finished memorizing Literature


FAQ about Geraldine Lim aka Gerald aka Panda aka No-life Buddy
She sits two seats away from ME:D to the left
She went to Changi Terminal 3 with ME:D to do nothing but eat dinner and then went to White Sands to buy stuffs on the 2nd of August
She plays the Anklung at the back row, like ME:D
She loves ME:D very much
She has a dog called Jack, like ME:D I have a dog too
She eats very slowly, unlike ME:D
She bullies ME:D on a regular basis D:
She is going to NJC or VJC, a JC next year and she is going to be leaving ME D:
She is sitting beside Adlina, whose name starts with an A like Adelia who is sitting beside ME:D
Her favourite colour is red, unlike ME:D, mine is blue

And Ger told me not to upload a video..So I shall:D

Ger and me in the MRT Train

No comments: