Tuesday, March 4, 2008

For Literature it was one mark to get a distinction:(
17/25
How unfair...
I tried my best though:) So can:)

It was the last paragraph that pulled me down
I wrote about Dara,but I did'nt elaborate on mother
And for the last paragraph of the first question,I did'nt really analyse
I did,but my analysis was at the front of the paragraph,which the teacher did'nt see
So that's sad
I should learn to organise my points:)
I learnt from my mistake though,so it's worth it:)

And I am really not happy that tamil pulled me down by one grade
Without counting history,since we havent got said paper
My average would be 66,a B3
But counting tamil,it's 61,a B4
Even if I get a 75 for history,it can't pull be back up to a B3
Mr Tham also said the paper was marked stictly

World War ll was a dreadful time
The Rape of Nanjing/Nanjing Massacre is so sad
I am lucky to have not lived through that time
War sounds really scary,terrible times
And yet I have this fear that peaceful times might not last
Who knows,there might be a war today
Or a war tomorrow

How intriguing
Xin Yi says intriguing is spelt as M-I-L-O
You guessed it,we're eating lunch:)

:)


No comments: