Monday, March 31, 2008

Just this morning I had 100 posts,
And then I posted once
But then now I have 102 posts
Where did the extra post come from???

Tomorrow is April 1st
And Adelia and I are going to play really cool tricks on each other
Maths lesson was so funny!
That teacher is definitely GAY
His stick,and stupid microphone only emphasises the fact that he is GAY
2=2
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT 2=2
ARE YOU TUPID OR SOMETHING?

So for maths I was unhappily doing the questions
And then the tupid GAY came along and said my presentation was all wrong
And so I had to redo,so being the defiant thing I am
I wrote as messily as I could so I could finish faster
And you know how messy my handwriting can get:)

Tupid
English test tomorrow is going to be tupid
Tupid complain letter
All because of the donation running thingy on Friday!

Dumbledore is climbing to the top of his cage and falling down again
That's what all my hamsters did before they went cuckoo
All 30 over of them

No comments: