Monday, March 24, 2008

I just heard something today
The Sec Ones
They seem to know me as the one who likes Exorcist films
It's all fine,I mean I do like Exorcist films
But it's sort of,unorthodox
When you think you know a person,and then they turn out to be completely different

I watched Countdown to Armageddon the other day
It was quite informative:)
I find it abnormal,that people would want so much to figure out the end of the world
I won't say much,since it is not my place to predict the end of days:)

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night
I lay awake staring at the ceiling
It's not my fault alright! The glow in the dark stars are pretty:)
So I was staring at the stars
And then before I knew it it was 6 am,and I had to get up
Just as I was starting to get sleepy

It rained today:)
And it was cold:)
The hot weather was starting to get bothersome
But I couldn't walk home,so that was sad

I found one of the videos I took during the My Chemical Romance concert
So I think,I will put it here:)



The sound quality isn't that good
Speaking of which,I haven't done any good fanfictions at the moment

Oh yes,and I like that teacher's wife's wedding dress
It's a gorgeous wedding dress

:)

No comments: