Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello:)

Today’s assembly was actually good :D
The acting was so awesome :D
Was so funny:D
And then it was only after Xin Yi told me that the brick wall thing in the canteen was for the advertising of the show that I knew it was

Menakah said it was about the three little pigs
The first had a straw house
The second had a stick house
And the third had a brick house
So the brick house was the house of the third little piggy’s house :D

Adelia and I spammed Xin Yi’s blog:D
Haha,Xin Yi must be very very happy today:D
I told her to on her bluetooth many times
Ad she finally did,so now there’s a new way of communication

Adelia says that if you put your tablet on your lap to do work you can’t give birth
And you can die from the radiation, how scary
So I shall be far far away from my tablet whenever I use it

And we seriously have to DO LIT
DO LIT DO LIT
Dara says DO LIT
And Jantu says DO LIT LAH EU
According to Xin Yi, Dara will then say to Jantu ,
“I thought you died already”

Xin Yi came to my house today:)
She said I look really different from my sister
Of course I do, I don’t look like anyone from my immediate family
I follow my grandparents:)
My eyes are the same as my grandmother's:D


Not only that,she listens to all those what I like to call
"MTV music"
Who am I to be brainwashed and addled by some poorly produced,nonsensical codswallop that is MTV
I shall quote from
Urbandictionary.com

Research has shown that 98 percent of MTV's audience exhibit an IQ below that of a rotting corpse.

:)

No comments: