Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just now,I did the dumbest thing
While shampooing my hair,I got soap into my eyes
How sad,I haven't done that since I was well,7

And speaking of eyes
I have proof that my eyes are indeed round
During assembly times,after I have gotten someone to tie my tie for me of course
I still don't know how to tie a tie,how dumb
My contact lens was irritating my eye
And all I could see was banana colours

So I rubbed my eyes a bit,and then blinked
And the contact lens fell out
Literally,into my lap
So then I had to go back to class to get the saline and then rinse the lens
And put it back inside:)

Drama enrichment was good
I learnt many things that would be useful if I wanted to get into the theatre industry
Theatre as in,not those television films with canned laughter in the background
Plays,on stage:)

Yeah,you would be surprised at the number of jobs I ever wanted to have
Let's see now

1.Forensic Scientist
2.Director
3.Archeologist
4.Astronomer
5.Social Worker
6.Architect
7. Tour manager
8. Work in the diamond industry
9. Stockbroker
10. Lawyer
11.Zookeeper

12. Chess Grandmaster

I have dreams to do stuffs

But never thought of a proper job for myself
I guess I still get to choose yes:)

It'll probably change by next year though:)
I need to study for the CME test tomorrow
Otherwise known as the test in which they SAY they're going to test our MORALS but in real life only want to see how much we know about the school
And I have to practise chess as well
Unbelievable,i've been knocked off the leaderboard

:)

No comments: