Friday, March 7, 2008

My dad is so funny!
He called the house so
Me: ::Picks up phone:: Hello?
Dad: Hello,is this Queenstown Police Station
Me: No?!
Dad: Hahahahahaha!!!

Wierd,but nice parents I have:)
I did'nt see mother since she was off to the Navy Course
I argued with her through sms yesterday
I suppose I should apologise
But I never apologise unless I'm really sorry
And she always's sides the sister
So I won't apologise

And I'm not going to show them my common test scores till the last possible time
I am really not happy for history
I could have done better,much better
But 4 passes per class? Are you mad?
Could'nt you have gone easier on us,I mean you were absent were'nt you

It's last day of term 1,it went so fast
The campfire seems like yesterday
Manju is leaving
I still miss Varuni
Why is everyone leaving?
I hope Manju liked the keychain I got her
I want to get one for myself though:D
It was so sweet:)

I watches the history channel's "Lost Worlds"
It was about Vlad Dracula Prince of Wallachia
The Impaler
I have to say,despite my interest in things morbid
His punishments were cruel,so cruel

But I named my Tablet PC after him
He might have been vicious,almost vile
But he is a strong person in heart,and is skilled in psychological warfare
So now my Tablet PC is named " Helena Dracula the Thirteenth"
Everything I name,has exceedingly long names
Dumbledore's full name is Gellert Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Grindlewald:)
Helena is a nice name
And Dracula is a nice name
I've always said,if I had a kid,I would name him Dracula:)

Ok well,there's Mythbusters on now:)

:)

No comments: