Wednesday, March 19, 2008

While walking home today I saw what I like to name
"The Elder Tree"
It's fits,really
The tree is so old,and so wise

You look at it's cascading leaves of ferns and you wonder
"What on earth has this tree ever been through"
What has it seen,what has it heard?
So I make a point to mentally salutate it everyday when I walk home:)

I also saw two birdies fighting over a piece of bread
How
interesting....so I watched the raging kerfuffle as I was waiting for the green man
And well the piece of common breakfast item broke apart:)
And then I noticed the green man was blinking already

History is really an interesting lesson
The British really like to pass laws:D
I did'nt change my index number:D
So i'm still a lovely lovely number 19:)
The number is lovely,not me


The last day of Drama enrichment was today
Maybe I could direct a musical,that would be wonderful:)
I could write a story out:)

Turning on the Queen of the Damned
sountrack when no one else is at home is fun:)
Now it's "Slept So Long"
I just ran out of baby carrots,how sad..

Queen of the Damned-Cold



:)

No comments: