Thursday, March 20, 2008

I seem to have become really,hyperactive today
Walking,and talking
Talking and walking it rhymes
And since I'm hyperactive,I'm pain resistant:D
Today,for the whole day,I sat straight-backed and even now
So as to decrease the chances of me really becoming a hunchback

My mother cooked Mushroom and Chicken rice
I didn't eat any,because I went for Varuni's return home gathering:D
She's back for the holidays:)
and her parents are so nice:)

But before that,I went to do the art project
which I absolutely hate

And then to Jurong East Library
You must believe, believe this is the first time I took a bus for more than 8 stops:)

No one is not at home now,they brought the dog downstairs
And the lights are off
Ooo,flashlight!On! Off! On! Off! On! Off!
:D


Yes,I feel relaxed now
I feel relaxed after drinking,I mean eating coffee
I borrowed the books, "The Sound of the Beast-A complete headbanger's guide to Heavy Metel' And "Beginners:Opera"
Siti says i'm a freaky person,because I like the two extremes in music
Opera,and Metal
I was shocked that metel only began in the 1970's
And Ozzy was the first metel singer,it makes me feel proud to be a fan of Black Sabbath

Tomorrow's Good Friday
:)

No comments: