Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello:)

I went to the MSN homepage link
"The Worst,most humiliating baby names ever"
I found the names to be nice actually
It would be nice if someone introuduced themselves to me as "Lust T. Castle"

It just started raining:)

I found our last year's PBL group's website in the PBL projects Gallery on the Crescent Homepage
That's good:)
But the pictures are all...not there

I go on Youtube alot,you can see how many youtube videos i've added to my blog
Hmm..
Well,there's a collage on Freddie Mercury's highest notes
He's flipping into falsetto,but it's still very good
His lowest note was a C2(somebody to love) and his highest was a G5(bring back that leroy brown)

Marilyn Manson covered Justin Timberlake's What Goes Around Comes Around
I like both artists,so it's nice:)
But it sound abit like a drunk Justin Timeberlake I have to say
It's a little,sad



Now I have to go spam Xin Yi's blog:)
:)

No comments: