Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I should listen to people around me
How come I can't have friends who are friends,and enemies who are enemies
I think it's better to hate a person for good,than wonder is they are really a friend of yours
Well,whatever people say
I'm the only person who knows myself

Hopefully we're getting back our literature and history commen tests tomorrow
I have been called a nerd before,and I think it's ridiculous
Just because someone likes to study,and does not alter skirt,stick shoelaces in their shirt,fold socks,etc. does'nt mean they're a nerd
it it were'nt for these so called "nerds" ,you would'nt have your mp3 player,or whatever else you own
And well,if you don't have at least 5 friends on friendster,you're a loser?
The "losers" were the ones who stayed at home and made your bloody computer
I don't even have a friendster,so I guess i'm below a loser=)

I tuck out my shirt every once in a while
When I want to,not because people do it
I fold my skirt a few times
To get it out of the way,for those who have never touched a
skirt more than 10cm in your lives
It's really irritating to walk with a long skirt
call me goody-goody but I just don't want to get into trouble
=)

Haha,I feel quite happy the way I are:)
No,not really,I still don't like my fringe
fringe fringe fringe
Do you know how long it took me to grow my fringe??
HUH
Actually I don't know as well...

:)

No comments: