Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I realise how it feels to actually,hate people now
I mean,last year it was all about being nice to
everyone no matter what
But some people just cross the line
I mean,what's with being friends with you
And then hating you to the extent that,well you suck
And you're just nonsensse alright
I see you, and I feel sorry for you

Gentleman Marilyn Manson has said
It's just as scary being possessed by people as it is being possessed by the devil
I'm tired of manipulated and fabricated facts
I hate you,and that is certain

The cup is not half full,or half empty
It's just there
Phantasmagoria,the essence of every human being
Delusions,fantasies,illusions,and dreams
You think you have a whole posse underneath your belt?
Well think again,loser

It's a nice thought,that you have people behind you who care about you
It's also a nice thought,that you have enemies,because you know that you can never be like someone who hate
People need friends who are good for them,and good to them
They have to be good to said friends as well
And I have no intention of being good to you
So get lost,I mean it

Goodbye

No comments: