Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm blogging from class using my tablet:)
Nothing much to say actually,except that I got another distinction
For english 29/40
So now I'm close to my target of getting at least 3 distinctions:)

It's sad that we can't stay inside the class for recess
So i'm sitting outside:)
It's quite peaceful ,i'm glad the class has a balcony outside
And it's windy:D

Nicole says i'm Discovery Channel smart:)
That's good,that means even outside school i'll be able to hold intelligent conversations:)
For the english essay we were supposed to write about someone we admire greatly
And so I wrote about Jane Goodall:)
She's really a great inspiration. To see her so humble and wise,even after years and years of helping chimps and orangutans is something extraordinary:)

I've also just come back from captianhowdy.com
I go there quite often,so I think I would want to add it to my link list
Recess is almost over so I should be going now:)

:)

No comments: