Wednesday, March 12, 2008



These must be the worst pies,in London
Apparently not in London,but aren't they disgusting
Looks like someone died,and the blood spurted out everywhere

If you dare be take a bite
Is that just,disgusting?
Or is it?Conceding?
It's terribly sweet.
It is,the whole thing is sugar
And I really can't afford to gain any more weight
It's nice to know the core of my adolescent agonising is my weight

And that's me being polite
Oh well,I've got to change my recipe
I thought I'd never live to see the day
I learnt to bake
Well I didn't,I spent half the time killing a spider
Being the heartless freak of nature
That I am,yes that is me

That thing was scurrying around,hoping to salvage some of the strawberries I had
Egyptian strawberries,from Cairo to be exact
They didn't transport them all the way here for the likes of you,little spider
But you're dead now,wrapped in a ton of tissue paper

So now you lie there white and pale
Or was it golden brown?
I must be confusing you with my cookies
As delusional as it sounds

This blog post makes no sense
I suppose I might be high on sugar
I must be high on sugar
I am awfully high on sugar

Goodbye:)

No comments: