Monday, March 3, 2008

My hair is utterly destroyed
That lady cut it like a dog!
I am no dog. Menakah says I look like a dog
:(

Well,I was sick of all the hair so I decided to cut a little off my fringe
A LITTLE
But that woman cut it shorter,and shorter
And all the while I was screaming in my head, "STOP"
And now it's...it's....ARGH

I'm always whining about my hair,I know:)
Yesterday I realised my prayers were all made up of "I want,I want,I want"
:(
At this rate,I'm confessing every night
Don't you feel as though when you admit the bad things you do,they seem ten times worse?
I confess,but I don't do anything about it

I'm still,what would you say,not entirely not a hypocrite
I might be an angel sometimes,but you should see me at home
I'm a spoiled brat at home

Oh well,one of my promises is to appreciate life more:)
So...

:),no wait

:D

No comments: