Friday, March 21, 2008

Xin Yi said the cute guy was at starbucks about 5 minutes after I left
How sad is that:(
He bought coffee

I bet he bought cold coffee,then it melted when it came into contact with him:)
:D

The gathering today was alright:)
My mother's Navy
Officer is so funny
And there was crab,yes:)

And I heard everything at the adult table
I don't get it
If the economy is low,then all the government needs to do is print more money:D
Me and my stupid answers
I asked my mother to donate for the blue coloured card
And then she asked "Where is the money going?
And then I replied "Inside here",and I showed the envelope

:D
Credits to Reader's Digest:)

And here's proof that when elderly people say you don't need to help,they really want you to
I helped my grandmother carry her things up to her house
And she forgot the keys ,she called out to the tenents but they did'nt answer

So she said she would wait outside for them
,and that I should go back,and it was ok
I would have lent her my handphone,but I did'nt bring it
So being the stubborn person that I am,I went down,and came up again with my mother's handphone
And she happily called the tenent,and went in
And after a few sentences of "Take care" and a glass of water,she saw me off:)

Xin Yi and I made an agreement,to stop insulting each other's people we consider attractive
I find "Crush" a very superficial word
And I will teach her Drama,and she will teach me too:)



:)


No comments: