Monday, March 17, 2008

I will delete the post downstairs
Because it's just nonsense
Why am I typing such nonsensical posts nowadays
No more,no more nonsensical posts
When i'm sad,I will refrain from blogging
As easy as that:D

Did I mention mother bought baby tomatoes,baby carrots,and baby cucumbers
All in an effort to make me eat my vegetables
But vegetables are nice:D
1/4 of the carrots were given to dumbledore:)

Adelia: Why do you have so much things to blog about. I have nothing to blog about.
Nishan: Because I have wierd parents,two pets,and an interesting life. Not that your life is'nt interesting of course:)
Adelia: My life is too interesting,it's boring.
Nishan: Like for instance,when I went home yesterday. My dog wouldn't open the door for me.
Adelia: You're dog can open the door?
Nishan: No,unfortunately:D
Adelia: So that's why your life is so interesting. You make things up.

This proves that I have a wild imagination:D
Drama enrichment was enriching
The teacher lost the dustie,many times

The world is a stage. And every man and woman are players.
Everyone is an actor

It helped a lot that we were learning about plays,since I would love to be involved in theatre
Drama is good,I'm contemplating on asking my parents to send me for classes
Menakah says I'm already so dramatic
Teatro-Theatre in Greek

Romeo and Juliet-

Intellectual Jokes,and sophisticated humor
Speak in cultured terms,yet slightly less uncultured behaviour
Simple architecture
And dramatic,flamboyant clothing

:)

No comments: