Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm at Tanglin Mall with Adelia and Xin Yi
And the cute guy keeps walking past McDonalds
OH MY GOODNESS!!! HE'S SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOS SO SO SO SO SO SO SOS SO SO SO SO SO SOS GOOD LOOKING
Hot damn! Walk past again will you!
Enough I think.
HE'S COMING AGAIN

Never mind:)
We've only done half of Literature script
And my milo is finished:(
HE'S HERE AGAIN
EYE CONTACT FOR 1 SECOND!!
Adelia dared me to maintain it for 5 secounds
Why is he loitering THERE,why not loiter HERE

Now he's sitting at starbucks
How sad...
He just ran past.
Stupid

He's wearing black skinny jeans,a red shirt under,a black shirt on top,a black wristband,a studded belt. How punkish. And yet his face was so cute:D Caucasion guys are cute:)
XinYi says: He is so not cute lah!___or___ is cuter luh!
Nishan says: He is cute alright! ____ is GAY

I have a gathering later:)
Going to my mother's friends' place
Every time we go there there's crab:D
We got free starbucks samples
They're nice:D
No wonder the guy was sitting there:)

He's gone now:(
No sight of him
Oh well...

Now i'm fattening myself with apple pie

:)

No comments: