Saturday, March 22, 2008

I find my blog very messy nowadays
Nevermind:)
My mom think i'm doing homework,but i'm blogging!:D
Today is the premire of Life After People on the History Channel:)

And I watched Heroes yesterday
They havent shown Syler for a very long time:(
And Noah Benett has been shot,and reawakened
So I can't wait to see what happens next:)

"Someone else got to the human before you"
Nonsense,go and die
NOBODY LOVES YOU
Hah!

I talked to Nicole yesterday:D
She's the emcee for her school's speech day
And she gets to introduce herself as a prize winner:D
and her little brother is so cute:)

Nicole: What would you get if 10 people each had 3 metres of ribbon
Brother: Big ribbon
:D

I have to really go do homework now:(
How sad is this
I guess I have no choice because SOME PEOPLE are old and stupid
And still want to give homework:(

:)

No comments: