Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I was watching episodes of The Osbournes:)
They put the funk in dysfunctional:)
And then I read Getting Opera:For the Cultivated yet Confused
I found a new way of using my tablet pc
I put it on the bed,and sit on the floor to use it


Callet
No,not carrot
Callet:)
Me and my frequent dalliance of real things

My skirt is below knee
I have to alter it a little:(

There's no proper drama classes in Singapore
Ever since drama enrichment i've been searching
But either they're too expensive,or are not in Singapore
NEH

I'm typing in very colourful posts nowadays:)
To make my blog brighter
And to overwhelm your brains with information:D


And then Mr Teo says that some places don't provide straws
And then you have to go find straws


Bring your own straws:D

Now they're using the mosquito repellent thingy in the air
It's not fair,when I go for mother tongue on tuesday they are fumigating over at that place
And on wednesdays they fumigate over here
And it's bad to breathe in the repellent thingy:(

Rainbows don't have enough colours:(
So I shall use white:)

:)

No comments: