Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another funny conversation:)

Siti: How many children do you want to have?
Me: I don't know
Siti: If you were working would you want to have children or would you want to work?
Me: Have children:D but I don't want to give birth to the children..
Siti: I want to adopt! Are you going to adopt?
Me: I don't know
Siti: Then just have a pet lah

YOHYOHYOH, I'M AWESOME! YAY! I OWN TWO GUYS IN RACING WHOOOOOO¬
(Siti typed that)

Speaking of jobs,
The Sec 4s going for career day is so, shocking
I, am going to join all the creative people in Singapore
Play Actors, Artists, Painters, Singers

And we, will put an end to all the things in Singapore that we don't like
Because creative people are there to change the world

We must neglect dressing properly
We must come to work dressed in hooded satanic robes one day,
And dressed as Paris Hilton the next day
And the world will say evil things, but we shall not mind
Because we would have done what deep down inside, they want to do what we are doing

But I do not want to be a television star
A would not mind a movie actress, or a talk-show host
But not a television star in Singaporean dramas
Singlish is actually a part of them
And i've been possessed so Singlish slips out of my mouth sometimes


Speaking of possessed
I had a nightmare the night before last
I was possessed by the devil
It included the thrashing around in bed and unnatural facial expressions
Something like in the exorcist, and then I jerked awake


It is raining now, how nice
But it's cold so it's not that nice
I ordered girl guides cookies and they are on my lap
Actually my dad wanted the cookies, he loves them
But I think they were very costly:(

Niveetha is trying to steal my tablet to play some stickman murder game
My tablet is too bright
Now it's better
I have a cold now, how saddening

No comments: