Sunday, September 7, 2008

Music Shuffle Survey
Put your music player on shuffle. Click -Next Song- for every question and write it down.

What does next year have in store for me?

I don't like the drugs (but the drugs like me) -Marilyn Manson

What does your love life look like?
Epiphany-Sweeney todd Soundtrack

What do I say when life gets hard?
You And Me And The Devil Makes 3- Marilyn Manson

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Iron Man- Ozzy Osbourne

What do you want as a career?
Honey This Mirror Is'nt Big Enough For The Both Of Us- My Chemical Romance

Your favorite saying?
The Way I Are- Timbaland Ft. Keri Hilson

What do you think of your parents?
Raven(Under The Black Raven's Wings) -Tvangeste

Where would you go on a first date?
They Say That Hell's Not Hot- Marilyn Manson

Drug of choice?
Down With The Sickness- Disturbed

Describe yourself.
Thriller- Michael Jackson

What is the thing I like doing most?
Dances With Satan- Theatres Des Vampires

The song that best describes the president?
Slept So Long- The Vampire Lestat

How will I die?
This Is Halloween- Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack


The song that will be played at your funeral?
It's Not A Fashion Statement It's a Fucking Deathwish- My Chemical Romance

The song you'll put as the subject?
I'm Your's- Jason Mraz

This makes no sense
But I think it's not supposed to...
Not supposed to make any sense

No comments: