Friday, September 19, 2008

Here I give a fantastic quote, courtesy of imnotokay.net and Gerard Way

Are you on our side and you want to be different or are you on that side and you want to throw a football at my head?


I hate narrow-mindedness, really I do
And today's atmosphere was slightly sarcastic, with A. Indifference and B. Disinterest
But there was also C. Things that were pissing, D. Things that had to be thought and E. Thoughts that were not accepted
but F: Some people were really, I could not ask for better friends
I am not doing this because Marilyn Manson does
But I think people should take ideas, and challenge them

I don't accept something just because it has been delivered better than I can deliver it
So there
But I feel a little sorry for narrow-minded people
Seriously, open up that shell of yours and stop being like everybody else narrow-minded
Even if you want to be as typical, at least stop being so adamant about it

Mr Poon probably expected me to do some old English fantasy story for the essay
And , I took, and was the only one who took, the last question, the argumentative essay
The topic was
"There is too much violence on television. Do you agree"
And I disagreed, well I disagree in real life too:)
Mr Poon might not even be that surprised
I've given him everything from scientific terms, to Shakespearean English, to poem-dialogues in essays

But, the second paper for English was fine
Except that it was tedious to find the answers
Very very tedious..
But I had some times left and I finished a story about Danny the Boy
I wrote it out on spare paper, with my left hand:D

And I figured today, I should start from square one
Two steps forward, 3 steps back:)

No comments: