Monday, September 15, 2008

I SAW THE SQUIRREL AGAIN
It was really really cute!
While going home it was playing in the trees

And then it was adorable
So I'm inspired to create a blog post like I did a long long time ago

I think tamil lesson was really funny today
Before the lesson I snuck off to the toilet to wash my face
Which helped because I find tamil to be quite boring

We were doing Listening Comphrehension today so after answering all the questions I put my head on the table
And Mr Muthi accused me of sleeping

And then he asked "Do you sleep like this in English Class"
So Jayashree said, "But it's fun there"
He asked us how he was supposed to make the lesson fun
He made me count the papers so he said
"Nishanthini, count the papers fun-ly"
And then Darshini raised her hand to go to the toilet

Mr Muthi: Men must learn how to control themselves
Darshini: But teacher, I woman
Mr Muthi: *asks the rest of the class* is this fun?

But it was really ridiculously retarded
But funny:)
Then after going to return some stupid library book I regret borrowing

I went back to class for geography
And I don't think I need to elaborate on that...
Then it was Literature and we learnt about Act 5 Scene 5 where Lady Macbeth sleepwalks.

And, I feel like going for plastic surgery
Taking the baby fat from my cheeks and putting it under my eyes so they won't be that sunken
And my face won't be ridiculously round

But I have nothing to say anymore
D:
I'm at home with the aircon on wrapped in the 1001 blankets and comforters I have on my bed

My parents got this new wireless thing that is supposed to be faster than the old, stupid wireless
So i'm going to play runescape now:)

No comments: