Sunday, September 21, 2008

"When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls has been playing for the whole day
Yes, it does not seem like the kind of song I would listen to
But the Pussycat Dolls are one of my favourite artistes:)
And I have just admitted that to the whole world..
Oh well

I did some Newspaper articles for english today
I feel accomplished

But the tamil composition is'nt finished yet
And I have no mood to finish it, how saddening
I've only done 2 paragraphs and I have no idea what to write

I've been watching The Secret Garden too
It's an endearing movie, and while reading the book I thought they should have had a movie
And they do, so that was nice:)
But I do not fall asleep while watching it, like I did during Titanic

I've reverted to my old style of blogging
Because my posts have been nonsensical for the past few times
But still, I love pirates:)
And I have nothing more to say
And I don't feel like doing this composition either

D:
Saddening, very:(

No comments: