Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have finished, a lot of tamil homework
But I have not finished, all of them
So what on earth am I doing here?

Not doing homework..
:(

This is bad, very bad
I feel fat
And I am, and for once, I actually care
I cannot wait for mass runs again, and I just said that

Anyways, school is reopening tomorrow and it will be nice to see everybody once again
I've seen a few of them on Saturday but not all
And I miss some people more than i'd like to admit
I will probably have my head on a ridiculous platter tomorrow
For if I don't complete my tamil homework Mr Muthi will kill me

Life has been good for me though
Besides the fact that the holidays have been wearing
I have done alot
And yes eaten alot
D:
Dumbledore is sleeping alot nowadays
And he no longer waits for me with his nose through the bars of his cage so that I will give him food
He's fatter than me though:)

No comments: