Monday, September 15, 2008

Danny was a boy, who never listened to his mother when she told him not to play after the sun had set. One day, an evil ghost sneaked behind him, and witched him to a magic land furthur than you can imagine. And Danny was lost.

"On the left I see a waterfall, and on the right I see a great oak. Maybe the Great Oak will help me."

And Danny crossed the river, and crossed the ditch, and crossed the meadow, till he reached the Great Oak.

The Great Oak looked him up and down, and saw that he was lost.

"Great Oak will you help me find my way?"

And the Great Oak said, "If I am to, tell me what to do."

"If I were to find my way
And get back home quick
I think with all my might
A favour would do the trick"

And the Great Oak said, "Go left five steps, and turn right, walk two steps and you will see the Great Pine. The Great Pine will help you find your way."

So Danny went left five steps, turned right, walked two steps, and met the Great Pine.

The Great Pine looked him up and down, and saw that he was lost.

"Great Pine, will you help me find my way?"

And the Great Pine said, "If I am too, tell me what to do."

"If I were to find my way
And get back home quick
I think with all my might
A favour would do the trick"

And the Great Pine said, "Walk three steps right, and three steps forward. Then turn left, and you will see King Mouse of the Mice. King Mouse of the Mice Kingdom will help you.

And Danny went to find the great Mouse of the Mice Kingdom. On his way there, he met Fleece, a baby goat. And Fleece was crying, for he too had lost his way.

So Danny said, "Don't cry Fleece. Follow me and we shall find King Mouse of the Mice Kingdom together."

And so Fleece went with Danny, and found King Mouse of the Mice Kingdom.

And King Mouse of the Mice Kingdom looked them up and down, and saw that they were lost.

And Danny said, "King Mouse of the Mice Kingdom, will you help us find our way?"

And King Mouse of the Mice Kingdom said, "If I am too, tell me what to do."

"If we were to find my way
And get back home quick
I think with all my might
A favour would do the trick"

But King Mouse said, "The Cat Kingdom has been attacking the Mice Kingdom. Kill King Cat of the Mice Kingdom and bring me his paws. Then I will help you find your way."

Author's Note/
I have no idea how to continue the story:(

No comments: