Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I could'nt sleep at all last night
Just lay there staring at the ceiling before I fell asleep at around 3
Which makes utterly no sense because i'm so tired in school
So I hope I sleep well today

Anyways, Niveetha wanted to see how pretty Marilyn Manson's ex-wife Dita Von Teese was
So here she is

Dita

And Dita with Marilyn
That is such a beautiful picture
But it's a pity she and Marilyn Manson ended the marraige
Apparently she tried to make Marilyn change his ways
But, I would'nt know
She's a burlesque dancer/stripdancer
And she is really really pretty
So moving on
Yesterday it was raining
and we were in class
And suddenly there was this really loud clap of thunder and everyone startled
And I grabbed Adelia's arm
Because i'm a scaredy cat

And I found out that no matter how open minded a teacher might seem, they always are narrow minded
I got marked on my English Essay for "Strong Language"
But, I do not use "hell" or "damn" in a context that bring it to be strong language
But of course, "Hell" in "Go to Hell" and "Hell" in "I would rather kill myself and be condemned to hell, than stay in the same room as that woman" have same meanings
Still, I don't understand what teachers are trying to do sometimes
Because in our Literature Unseen Prose, the world "Hell" was included
So not it seems as if it is fine if we learn it, but not fine if we use it

Well then I dare you mark this
Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell Hell


I finished all the math homework in school today
So I can revise for the math test tomorrow
And then sleep early
I really need sleep
I don't want to have panda eyes

Xue Ling was funny today:)
Her, and her rendition of Bleeding Love
Since she sits diagonally to the front of me, she just walks past my table from the back
Singing "I don't care what they say, i'm in love with you"
In this very loud low voice and it was so funny

And I promised her I would tag on her blog and I have not
I will now:)

No comments: