Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I do stupid things when things don't go my way
I just spent all my neopoints buying furniture for my neohome:(
And now my inventory is filled with furniture
I have about 10 000 neopoints left
Which is bad because I used to have about 250 000
But I bought tons of things

And, I am listening to the funniest song you would have heard of
Barbie Girl by Aqua
It's really addictive, and nice
And a very very funny song

And, I want to stop using the computer so much
So if you see me online, chase me away
Which won't work because i'll just appear offline
Now I changed the song to Helena
I don't know how to pronounce Helena

Ger pronounces it as Hal-lan-nar
I pronouce it as Her-Lane-Er
But I think Her-Lane-Er sounds nicer:)
But I don't know if I must be saying it wrongly

I think I should'nt have come to school today
Because no lessons were conducted at all
Miss Azrina let us do self study, English was the usual do whatever you please and so was Music, while and Assembly was spent with no teachers
But, I read the entire Macbeth story

And, the spookiest thing happened

Which will prove that I am indeed from the 15th Century
So there was was a phrase

"Canst thou not minister to a mind diseased"
Now, do remember that this is the original Macbeth
And it's the first time I ever read that phrase

And then compare it to what I wrote in my english composition weeks and weeks ago
"Anteros, canst thou not minister to a mind diseased, as the mind of Colinvert has shown itself to be."
Siti called me a reincarnation of Shakespeare
But, imagine if I was, or already am
Or even better, a reincarnation of Macbeth

You all must fear me
Okay fine D:

Be that way
I shall not be like Macbeth the tagboard version
*throw tantrum*
*stuffs face into pillow*

People are talking about Pirates of the Caribbean 4..
The Fountain of Youth

No comments: